"I know college planning is important, I'm just not sure where to start and I'm concerned I may miss something important."
-Parent of a 10th grade student
Planning for the Future
College planning has changed dramatically in the last 20 years and without a proper map, navigating the college planning journey can seem complex, confusing, and stressful at times. As a parent, you definitely don't want to miss important steps along the way. That's why we're here!
We work with parents to help students
myOWNedu's team of experienced college planning experts will help you and your student:
- Identify Individual Ambitions
- Explore Career Options
- Find Success in High School
- Understand their College Options
- Create Compelling Applications and Essays
- Successfully Transition to College
Whether you need comprehensive guidance or help with a specific college planning task, our team will ensure that you take the right steps to help your child thrive in high school, college, and beyond.
With over 40 years of combined experience, we believe that education is a personal journey. That's why we approach each parent and student with a personalized experience:
- Focus first on students' well-being.
- Enable families to make decisions together, in complete collaboration.
- Help students experience high school success and happiness which leads to strong college applications.
- Help students and parents realize that there are many "perfect" colleges.
- Help students thrive in college and their career - not simply gain admissions.
Start Early - Understand the Options
We believe that the middle and high school years are incredibly formative and important for living a flourishing future life. Decisions during those years shape who teenagers become for the rest of their lives. That's why we focus on the whole child, their well-being, and family harmony through the college planning journey.
Ready to take the next step in planning for college?