Education is such a personal journey
We know that parents, students, and schools must work together if we're going to see every student succeed.
At myOWNedu we are committed to opening future doors for all students.
- Make it easy for students to stay engaged their educational planning.
- Help parents stay informed about their student's education.
- Support schools and educators in their hard work.
Our Approach to College Planning:
- Focus first on students' well-being.
- Enable families to make decisions together, in complete collaboration.
- Help students experience high school success and happiness which leads to strong college applications.
- Help students and parents realize that there are many "perfect" colleges.
- Help students thrive in college and their career - not simply gain admissions.
We work along with schools and parents to help students:
- Identify Individual Ambitions
- Explore Career Options
- Find Success in High School
- Understand College Options
- Create Compelling Applications and Essays
- Successfully Transition to College
Want to continue the conversation?
We believe that the 7th-12th grade years are incredibly formative and important for living a flourishing life. Decisions during those years shape who teenagers become for the rest of their lives. That's why we focus on the whole child, their well-being, and family harmony through the college planning journey.